Designed for baseball pitchers, the Armed Program uses the latest in research to help guard throwers from injury during a strenuous season.
During this 8-week program ballplayers will prepare for the season under the guidance of both a pitching coach and a strength coach. Starts February 7th and 9th, running through March.
Learn about the coaches here!
- Take part in our preseason throwing program
- Join in with many area kids for the 60 minute, pitching practices!
- Perfect for kids who know they'll be throwing a lot this summer. Designed for pitchers 10 to adult.
- Learn arm care exercises that strengthen and protect vulnerable joints like the rotator cuff
- Create a warm-up and cool down routine that will catch coach's eyes
- Receive mechanics advice about how to maximize throwing efficiency
- A weekly at-home workout plan
- Prepare for the season like no one else
Contact John with questions.